Fruity-Loop-MixerFruity-Loop-Mixer

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Data's Second Emotion Data's Second Emotion

Wow. I am quickly growing to like these.

The first one was great. This one is better.
Might I add that my friends, family,co-students, and teachers all think i'm crazy cause i burst out laughing when i hear "What is Love". I love the choice of music. hehe..Get off my ship.

(junk)Skizz:Gir-Clock (junk)Skizz:Gir-Clock

Wow...just...Wow.....

You my friend, are crazy. You have listened to my stuff for to long, now give it back, and stop pesturing the good people.
----------------------
Ok, onto the animation. I liked it, lots to click on.
You could of animated me, instead of just swiping my profile pic, or even better, ask me to get you some other art.
I like the use of clickables to make the video do different things. Might i add that i don't mind dying from your axe.
--------------------------
Lastly, in one of your reviews from my misupload, you asked which song it was. The answer of course is The Fast Pace.(hence why it is a spoof of the last place)

TheComet responds:

Heh, I just had to poke some fun with ur annoying loop :P
I was really tired when I made the animation (it shows alot >.<) so I was a little lazy with some of the pics. I never really frame by framed it as I intended to and I never sperated ur pic into sprites :P.
But hey, that song does get catchy without the changing tone...(I was nearly drivin crazy by the song making my sistser listen to it :P)

The Coupon: Halloween The Coupon: Halloween

Better then I Before

I find that the old design for demon clock was better looking, but this one looks evil.

Anyways, the only thing i can truely say was bad was the exact same use of the knife. It woulda been better if the stabbing was more random and insane, but elsewise great.

MonsterMunchClock responds:

The new design is better. More people like the new design so your just a minority! lol!
sorry

T.R.M.V (gone) T.R.M.V (gone)

OMG

Wow that was pointless. The talking animation wasn't very good, but i really loved the whole scene were the girl climbs outta the well(looked like she had troubles getting outta the tv.
I should have blammed it, but it's to funny for some unknown reason.

You-Fucking-Cunts responds:

!!! Damn you!!! I want Turd!!! Well thanks for the compliments.

SDKStudios: Two Trailers SDKStudios: Two Trailers

Hmm....

Similar to what I thought this song would be used for. Excellent use of it.

I like the animation, and the timing was good. The only downfall was probably the fact that it was only trailers... Can't wait for your this stuff to come out.

B: Special Edition B: Special Edition

Umm right!

I didn't get it first. scene selection, first try, Clock Pron. Then i tried again. I found it strange that the easter egg was a picture of a B and that everyother button lead to it. : )

Cannibal Clocks Cannibal Clocks

I liked it.

Smooth animations, and the fact that...i don't know, suppose Demon on drums did it. (hehe Alliteration...shit i mispelt it.) umm...yeah.

Negative Lock Pops a Pill Negative Lock Pops a Pill

Different.

Different indeed. See you found use of my song...
At first i was enraged cause i thought a lock was trying to bash me.I later found out it was you, so, it's ok now.
PS: I noticed i've been getting a little bit extra Gir Mail, there is one quick note. I am Gir-Clock, And there is another named Gir_Clock.
The one you see in such films as "The Portal" is him not me. :)

Metal Vs Techno Metal Vs Techno

Just a note,

Excellent sprite animation,
however let me also say...sissy techno... : (
I was expecting the heavy stuff but no, you had to put Blue!!! are you nuts!!!! god, it wasn't even euro techno... oh well, you'll get it right next time.

StainlessOne responds:

To be perfectly honest, that was kinda the response I was going for. I wanted a song for the final Techno that was so cheezy and N.Americanized it would make the viewer sick.

PC Gets A Job PC Gets A Job

HEHEHE

sorry cap lock...Anyways, good job. it looks good. it feels good...What did we hit? It was just a fucking dog keep driving! hehe...that's awesome

Druganought responds: