Fruity-Loop-MixerFruity-Loop-Mixer

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Klloppa - Level 1 Klloppa - Level 1

Great Game but.

Well, Quite frankly, the blue box doesn't do it for me. I like everything else in this game, but the blue box.Change that for a character and you got something here.

PS: Nice job optimizing the audio. That was a huge file too, but you shrank it to less then 300kb.

ChocolateChipClock responds:

I wish I could do better than a blue box, but frankly I suck at art. It was probably a mistake to do my own art. If I had gotten a good artist, my game's score would probably be higher by at least .5.

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

OMG!!!!

That was by far the best dating sim ever!
first, i went with asuka. Man she's my type! fire and killing, my natural decisions won hands down. PS: i absolutely love the way that there is not a single hint of sex in the entire games endings.

dbz legendary ssj (demo) dbz legendary ssj (demo)

My computer is too slow?

K your game isn't a game, it's an insult to humanity. i have a pentium 4 , so i'd say it's an animation that disses whoever watches it.

RVWD responds:

i don't know where you are talking about

Sim Dating Demo Sim Dating Demo

Ummm...Right, you don't get out much do you?

Poor lad, must've climaxed before he finished the video, have you ever seen a vagina? i'm pretty sure their not a rectangle.(with points no less)
BTW, dating doesn't always end with sex, and in real life you can't just ask real women for sex.(unless you are paying them already)

Lesson in life learned, now go find yourself a job.

Matrix: The Architect Matrix: The Architect

Did you Stick Your Microphone up your Butt?

I'm Serious, all i heard was blah blah blah *pifffft*
Then again, your whole movie emminates that scent.

Dimitri-D responds:

na i stuck my microphone in my ear, thanks for pointing that out... yea thats what i was going for

Windhose 98 Windhose 98

Well...

Why is there binary all over the place? Dos(or Floss as you say) rarely uses binary user interface...oh well...did you know that the older windows were actually just pictures on top of dos?

bananaskin responds:

well DUH!!!! Youre insane! Got no brain!!

Lost your Marbles Lost your Marbles

*stunned*

That was the Greatest thing i've ever played...who needs 3d enviroments when u can have a barrel of laughs with a simple 2d background gathering marbles.

oh yes, i find that Apocalyptica songs go good in the background , so i gave u some points in sound for being compatible for every ones taste of music : )

John Major - Super Lover John Major - Super Lover

Be in bed soon?

WTF man i got em there in 7 secondes. by the way,a fact for future reference, the average ejaculation also only takes about 6 secondes, too bad this was a flop. could u pass me a tissue? i think i'm gonna cry...

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

Holy Fuck!!!

That was awesome, much better then that guys "doom movie preview"
You GOTTA tell me how you did such a wonderful job recreating the level,
Keep Fraggin dude